* 12" x 12" limited edition print by Thi Linh Wernau
* Photograph is titled: "Life is Beautiful," from the "YOU. ARE.
BEAUTIFUL. a Tribute to Warriors" series
* Each print is signed and numbered
* Edition offered in a series of 25
* Other larger sizes are available. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Pricing does not include shipping: add to cart to view shipping costs
A portion of net proceeds will be donated to the Semper Fi Fund to help benefit wounded veterans.
ABOUT THIS IMAGE:
This image features Marine Gunnery Sergeant (Retired) Brian T. Meyer, who had one of the most dangerous jobs in the Marine Corps in EOD (explosive ordnance disposal). Brian was injured by an IED on March 14, 2011 while engaged in combat with enemy forces in Afghanistan. His injuries resulted in the amputation of his right leg, right hand, and the thumb and pointer finger of his left hand. Despite his injuries, Brian continues to live life to the fullest and maintains an extremely positive attitude, which has helped inspire people around him.
Brian's statement for this art series was, "I am beautiful because life is too short to have any other perspective."